Saturday, October 30, 2010

a bit on the lighter side.

Thirty-seven seconds... not even necessary.

My baby sister Meredith is visiting the 'bus this weekend (!). Of course, Mer knows when she comes to visit we will probably (okay, certainly) go shopping. So, we took a stroll through the north end of Easton this evening. 

Now, admittedly, I am a true believer in retail therapy. Even just being around all the pretty window displays and twinkle lights makes me giddy. We walked into the new Madewell store for a split second tonight, and that was it. Love at first sight.

No no, this has nothing to do with a man. I really, truly do love shopping just that much.

Slighty shallow post? Sure. Am I posting it anyway? Absolutely. I find joy in all sorts of little moments.

Moral of the story is 1) promise me window displays and twinkle lights, and I may be falling in love with you instead of a "dynamic, mixed-use town center" or a pair of killer cognac riding boots, and 2) Go check out Madewell, will ya?

Dear Santa, See this? Yep. XOXO, Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment